As of August 30, 2018, The Theresa Academy of Performing Arts, or “TAPA”, ceased to be a direct service provider. After considering the best, most efficient way to disburse funding, and reach the maximum number of students, the Board of Directors of the Theresa Foundation decided that TAPA should focus on funding programs in the arts rather than operate from one central location.
“[email protected]”, to date has provided funding for over 120 students in the following locations:
Long Beach High School-life-skills students: ART Classes
Freeport High School-life-skills students: FITNESS classes
Kulanu (Woodmere, NY): Creative movement and Drama classes
Upcoming grants will provide funding and classes in music, art, dance and drama for the following programs and schools:
- Aspiring Attitudes-Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Kulanu-Woodmere, NY
- Southampton Fresh Air Home-Southampton, NY
- New Haven Ballet-Shared Abilities Program- New Haven, Connecticut
- Campabilities-SUNY Brockport/Brockport, NY
- St. Mary’s Hospital for Children-Bayside, NY
- CP-Nassau-Adult Day Program/Children’s Learning Center-Roosevelt, NY
The total number of students reached through this funding is over 1,200!
We continue to be thankful for the backing of the devoted and loyal supporters of the Theresa Foundation.
Without your generous donations, none of this would be possible!