Susan Russo, President of the Theresa Foundation, recently appeared on the radio show 100 Women Who Care About Long Island. Susan covers plenty of ground during this fascinating interview, including:
- The origin and growth of the Theresa Foundation
- The Foundation’s mission and goals
- How the Foundation is helping to improve the lives of children with special needs in the greater New York area, 29 states, and internationally
- The foundation’s programs, from music, dance, art, tennis, and summer camps to adaptive playgrounds and equestrian therapy
- Challenges presented by the pandemic
- Upcoming events
- And more
You can listen to a recording of Susan’s appearance at your convenience by clicking the button below.
It’s a great way to learn more about the Theresa Foundation and other charitable efforts throughout our community!
The Theresa Foundation honors the memory of Theresa Alessandra Russo by touching the lives of children with special needs and their families. The Foundation fosters each child’s unique abilities by supporting programs focusing on art, music, dance, drama, and recreation.